Here we will discuss how to edit adaptors. Adaptors are set information matched between our system and the 3rd party system. Most of the time, admin needs this when configuring Omni Shares and API.
From the Dashboard, click on Apps and select Adaptors from the drop down.
In the Show Adaptors section, click on the Action Button and select Settings from the drop down.
- Name – Drip name is used for reference only and can be modified
- Active – This will activate / deactivate lead drip
- Adaptor Fields
- Label – This is the leads information or value
- Field– This is the name of the field
- Mapped to – This is the name of the field provided by 3rd party software or vendor
- Default Value if not empty – This is the default information or value that will forwarded to 3rd party software or vendor.
Click on Save Adaptor
After you edit the adaptor settings and mapped to the 3rd party software or vendors field, a string will be generated that the 3rd party software or vendor can use.