Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Apps” and select (B) “Adaptors” from the drop down.
Step 3: In the “Show Adaptors” section, click on (C) “Gear” Icon select (D) “Settings” from the drop down.
Step 4: Adaptor Generals
- Name (E) – Drip name is used for reference only and can be modified
- Active (F) – This will activate / deactivate lead drip
- Related Object (G) – Select Lead
- Adaptor Type (H) – Select Other
Step 5: Adaptor Fields
- (I) Label – This is the leads information or value
- (J) Field– This is the name of the field
- (K) Mapped to – This is the name of the field provided by 3rd party software or vendor
- (L) Default Value if not empty – This is the default information or value that will forwarded to 3rd party software or vendor.
Step 6: Click on (M) "Save Adaptor"
After you edit the adaptor settings and mapped to the 3rd party software or vendors field, a string will be generated that the 3rd party software or vendor can use.