Queues have several tabs of settings. Here we will cover the most basic tab and settings, the Main Tab.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the drop down.
In the Show Queues Section, click on the Gear Icon, and select Settings from the drop-down.
Here are the settings that you can configure under the Main tab.
- Last Call Date –this entry cannot be edited
- Created Date –this entry cannot be edited, this the the date and time when Queue was created
- Queue Name - this will show a text field where you type the name of the Queue name
- Queue Color –Color indicator for the Queue
- Fronter Display –Allows agent to see if there are inbound calls waiting
- Inbound Call Priority –priority against Outbound calls and other Queues. The higher the number the higher the priority of the Queue.
- Status –Activates /Deactivates the Queue
- Call Recording –controls the recording of the Queue
Click Apply Changes.