Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Dialer” and select (B) “Queues” from the drop down.
Step 3: In Show Queues Section, click on the (A)Gear Icon, and select (B)Settings from the drop down.
Step 4: Main Tab
Here are the settings that you can configure under the Main tab.
- (A)Last Call Date –this entry cannot be edited
- (B)Created Date –this entry cannot be edited, this the the date and time when Queue was created
- (C)Queue Name - this will show a text field where you type the name of the Queue name
- (D)Queue Color –Color indicator for the Queue
- (E)Fronter Display –Allows agent to see if there are inbound calls waiting
- (F)Inbound Call Priority –priority against Outbound calls and other Queues. The higher the number the higher the priority of the Queue.
- (G)Status –Activates /Deactivates the Queue
- (H)Call Recording –controls the recording of the Queue
Click (I) Apply Changes