Queues have several tabs of settings. Here we will cover the most basic tab and settings, the Main Tab.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the drop down.
In the Show Queues Section, click on the Gear Icon, and select Settings from the drop-down.
Here are the settings that you can configure under the Main tab.
- Last Call Date –this entry cannot be edited
- Created Date –this entry cannot be edited, this the the date and time when Queue was created
- Queue Name - this will show a text field where you type the name of the Queue name
- Queue Color –Color indicator for the Queue
- Fronter Display – If set to Yes, the receiver of the transfer call will see the name of the agent who did the transfer.
- Inbound Call Priority –priority against Outbound calls and other Queues. The higher the number the higher the priority of the Queue.
- Status –Activates /Deactivates the Queue
- Call Recording –controls the recording of the Queue
- Use Campaign Settings - This will use the call recording configured on the campaign.
- Never - No calls will be recorded.
- On Demand - This setting allows the agent to choose when to start or stop the recording using the recording button (Start Recording) on their interface.
- All Calls - This will initiate recording at the beginning of all calls, but will allow the agent to stop the recording if needed.
- All Force - This will record all calls. The agent cannot start or stop recordings in this mode.
After selecting the option needed, click on the Apply Changes button.