Step 1: Login to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin Credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Email Templates” from the drop down.
Step 3: In Manage Email Templates, click on (C) “Add Email Template”
Step 4: Input the information needed for this email template
- Name (D)- this is the name of your email template. This should describe the purpose of the email template.
- Signature (E) – see FAQ for creating Email Signature
- Insert Field (F) – you can use the fields present in your Form Fields if you want to insert it into the Subject or to the Body of the email template by clicking the drop down arrow.
- Insert Signature Field (G)– you can use the fields present in the Signature you created if you want to insert it into the Subject or to the Body of the email template by clicking the drop down arrow.
- Subject(H) – add a subject for the email template
Step 5: Body (F) – This is where you create your email message. You can also include Form Fields to be embedded within your email template body by selecting from the Insert Field drop down and clicking Body.
Step 6: Attachment (J) – you can use this to attach some files along with your email template. Locate the file from your PC by clicking the Choose File button.
Step 7: Once you are done creating your template, click on (K)”Add Email Templates” button to apply the settings.