In This Article:
List Mix is a feature that allows an Admin to prioritize calling Leads from multiple Lists within a Campaign. Within List Mix, an Admin can set a percentage of each List to be dialed.
Admins can dictate how the system will pull up Leads within the List Mix. Using the List Mix, Leads can be evenly pulled, be randomized, or pulled in the order presented from a pool of Lists to be Dialed.
Note: If a List is turned off in the Campaign, edit the List Mix and remove the List that was turned off from the List Mix.
1.) On the Admin Dashboard, click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Click the Campaign name or use the Action drop-down button and click the Settings option.
The Campaign Settings page will open.
4.) Click the Leads tab.
5.) In the Set Lead Calling Order section, click the green Create List Mix button.
The List Mix page will open.
6.) In the List Mix section, configure the following fields:
- Name: Descriptive name for this List Mix.
- Method: The pattern the List Mix will follow, choose one of four options.
- Even Mix
- In Order
- Distribute Evenly
7.) In the List Mix table, configure the following settings in each column for each List being used:
- List – Select the List you want to use.
- Usage % – Percentage of Leads that will fill up the Hopper.
- If Even Mix is selected the system will automatically figure the ratio for each List and it cannot be changed.
- This field will not be available if Distribute Evenly is selected in the Method drop-down.
- When In Order is selected in the Method drop-down, you are able to reorder the Lists using the up and down arrows to the left of the List column.
- Statuses within/NOT within this Item – Select Dialable Statuses to be used, or not be used, for each List
- Note: All Statuses listed under Standard or Workflow Based Auto Recycling should be included in the selection.
8.) Click the Add Item button to add more Lists to the List Mix.
- Repeat the previous step and configure each List.
Note: Once you have selected an even ratio from each List the Total box at the bottom of the Usage % column will turn green and read 100%, the box will remain red until 100% is reached.
To delete a List, click the red Delete button in the Delete column for the List you want to delete.
9.) After you have added all the Lists you need and configured all the settings for each List, click the Apply Changes button.
10.) Click the Leads tab again and scroll down to the Set Lead Calling Order section.
11.) In the Use List Mix field, click the slide option to Enabled.
12.) Click the Apply Changes button.
Note: The system will add Standard Leads along with List Mix Leads into the Hopper if you are running out of Dialable Leads in the List Mix.