Campaigns can distribute both inbound and outbound calls.
In this section, the Admin will be able to set the priority for outbound calls against inbound calls.
- In the Dashboard. Go to Call Center and select Campaigns
- Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings
- Click Inbound Settings Tab
- Under General Settings, configure the following if needed
- Outbound Call Priority – Set this to a low number if you prefer inbound calls to have priority over outbound calls. Set this to a high number if you prefer outbound calls to have priority over inbound calls.
- Stop dialing if inbound calls are waiting – If Enabled, the system will not dial any leads until the inbound call wait is routed to an agent.
- Click on Apply Changes