In this article, we will go over Call Launch Settings for a campaign. What this means is, when a call comes in, you have the option of having a script or a web form to pull up. This is very useful to an agent because they can view information or instructions when a call comes in or have certain forms pop up when they have a call.
From the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
In Campaign Settings, click on the Advanced Configurations Tab and select Additional Configuration from the drop down.
Auto Call Launch: This will pop up when a call comes in
Auto View Launch: This will pop up when viewing/searching for the Lead
Scroll down to the Script & Web Forms section and configure these settings based on your preference.
- Launch Script Automatically
- Auto Call Launch: Select Script
- Script: Select the Script to Auto Launch when a call is received
- Launch a Webform Automatically
- Auto Call Launch: Webform
- Web Form URL: type in your Webform URL
- Web Form Height: select your preferred webform height:
- Web Form Width: select your preferred webform width
- Append Data to Webform URL: select the Adaptor to populate Webform with leads information (see FAQ for Adaptors)
Scroll down to the bottom right and click on Apply Changes.