This FAQ will guide you on how to transfer a lead to an external phone number.
- While on a call, click on Transfer Button
- In the “Transfer Conference Functions” window, type the transfer phone number in Phone number field.
- There are two options to transfer the call
- If agent wants to transfer the call without speaking to the person they are transferring to, click on the Blind Transfer Button
- If agent wants to do a conference call, click on Red Phone Icon.
- To leave the conference, leaving the Lead and Transfer Number still connected, click on "Leave Conference Call".
- If the external number has an IVR and agents need to key in number, click on the "Dial Pad" and click the number/s
- NOTE: To hang up the transfer line, agent needs to hit the X button beside the phone number found in the upper right of the Transfer window
Note: If the agent is on a 3-Way Call and Fronter Agent clicked the "Hangup" or "Wrap up" button, there will be a corresponding notification that will show and will also prevent the Fronter Agent to initiate the action.
Hang up Message
Wrap Up Message