- Login to https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin Credentials.
- From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Users” from the drop down.
- Under Show Users, click “Action button” and select “Settings” from the drop down
- Click on “Data Access Level Tab” and scroll down to “Agent Queue Access Level”
- In “Agent Queue Access Level”
- Select the Queues from “Cannot Access queues” box and select the directional button
- Make sure that the Queues you wanted to include are in “Can Access Queues”
- If you want to move ALL Queues, click on ASSIGN ALL button
- Queues will be auto assigned to this agent once he logs in unless admin decide not to.
- Click on "Apply Changes" to save the settings
If you are an admin and "Call Center Queues" shows no results, you need to make sure that admin Queues are assigned the the Admin Queue Access Level
See This FAQ How to assign "Call Center Queues" to Admins