This is where you can configure voicemail extensions for each agent and manage voicemail messaging. There are cases when you need to listen to older Voice Mails, or the Unanswered voice mails that are stored in Voice-Mail Box due to unavailability of the agents. These messages can be stored for future reference in our Voicemail Box.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Extensions/Voicemails from the drop down.
In the Extensions section, click on Action Button then select Edit from the drop down.
From the Settings tab, scroll down to Voicemail Options.
- Voicemail Password - This is the password used to access the Voicemail system. This password can only contain numbers.
- Email Address - The email address that Voicemails are sent to.
- Pager Email Address - Pager/mobile email address that short Voicemail notifications are sent to.
- Email Attachment - Option to attach Voicemails to email.
- Play CID - Read back caller`s telephone number prior to playing the incoming message, and just after announcing the date and time the message was left.
- Play Envelope - Envelope controls whether or not the Voicemail system will play the message envelope (date/time) before playing the Voicemail message. This setting does not affect the operation of the envelope option in the advanced Voicemail menu.
- Delete Voicemail - If set to "yes" the message will be deleted from the Voicemailbox (after having been emailed). Provides functionality that allows a user to receive their Voicemail via email alone, rather than having the Voicemail able to be retrieved from the Webinterface or the Extension handset. CAUTION: MUST HAVE attach Voicemail to email SET TO YES OTHERWISE YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE LOST FOREVER.
Configure Voicemail Destinations
Here the not available statuses for the agents. Select the action or destination of the calls once they match these statuses
- No Answer
- Not Reachable
Click Apply Changes.
To listen or download your messages, click on Voicemail Tab.
The Results Section will display all the previous messages on this extension.
To listen to the messages, click on the Play Icon.
To Download the message, click on the Download Icon.