In This Article:
Here we will discuss how to search for your DIDs. Inbound Numbers, or DIDs, are the phone numbers your Leads can dial to contact your Agents.
1.) From the Account Admin Dashboard, click the Account main menu option.
2.) Click the Inbound Numbers menu option.
- Note: If you get this modal box, this means that the phone number set in the Default Caller ID (Global Settings) is not owned by Convoso. You need to change it to a DID number that is owned by Convoso. (click this for more information)
3.) On the Manage DIDs page, search for the DIDs using the Filter By fields.
- ACID List - Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List.
- Caller ID Reputation - Checks whether the numbers have been flagged.
- Country - Filter phone numbers from Australia, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
- DID Stage -
- DID Type - Filter phone numbers if the DID Type is Inbound, SMS, Dial-in, or SMS short-code.
- Inbound Number - Filter or search the DID number.
- Name - Filter phone number by its Name.
- Route To - Filter phone number based on where it is Routed.
- Status - Filter phone number based on its Status.
4.) Click the Search button.
- The results will be displayed in the table below.
To Change the Columns displayed in the Table:
1.) Click the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns you want to be displayed in the results table.
2.) Check or uncheck the Checkboxes for the columns you want to either Hide or Show in the results table.
3.) Click the Save button.