In This Article:
Here we will discuss how to search for your DIDs. Inbound Numbers, or DIDs, are the phone numbers your Leads can dial to contact your Agents.
We will also look at how how to change how your DIDs are displayed within your Account. Convoso's system shows your DIDs in a table that is adjustable to suit different Admin's needs.
- Search Account DIDs
- Adjusting DID Table Columns
Search Account DIDs
1.) Click the Account main menu option.
2.) Click the Inbound Numbers menu option.
- Note: If you get this Global Settings-Default Caller ID window, this means that the phone number set in the Default Caller ID (Account Settings) is not owned by Convoso. You need to change it to a DID number that is owned by Convoso. (click here for more information)
The Manage DIDs page will open.
3.) Search for the DIDs using the Filter By fields.
- A: Filter By options include:
- ACID List: Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List.
- Caller ID Reputation: Filter numbers based on their reputation with Carriers and the FCC.
- Country: Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or the United States.
- Created At: Filter numbers by the date they were created.
- DID Stage: Filter numbers by their stage for cancellation, replacement, or release.
- DID Type: Filter phone numbers by DID Types, Inbound, SMS, Dial-in, or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number: Filter or search the DID number.
- Name: Filter phone number by its name.
- Route To: Filter phone number based on where it is routed.
- Status: Filter phone number based on its status. (Active or Off).
- B: This field and its choices depends on which option you select in the drop-down in part A.
- C: Order By options include: Country, Created At, DID Type, Inbound Number, Name, Route To, and Status.
- D: You can then choose Ascending or Descending from the second drop-down.
4.) Click the Search button.
- The results will be displayed in the table below.
Adjusting DID Table Columns:
1.) Click the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns you want to be displayed in the results table.
The Show/Columns window will open.
2.) Check or uncheck the Checkboxes for the columns you want to either Hide or Show in the results table.
3.) Click the Save button.
Note: Click the numbered buttons to the left below your table to increase the number of DIDs shown in a single page.