Here we will discuss how to search for your DIDs or your Inbound numbers. Direct Inward Dialing Number (DID) or Inbound numbers are the phone numbers your leads can dial to contact your agents.
From the Admin home page, click on Accounts and select Inbound Numbers.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Numbers based on preferred filters.
- ACID List - Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List
- Carrier Check - Filter phone numbers that Passed or Failed for carrier check.
- Country - Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or United States.
- DID Type - Filter phone numbers if the DID Type is Inbound, SMS, Dial in or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number - Filter or search the DID number.
- Name - Filter phone number by its name.
- Replacement Status - Filter phone number based on replacement status either Attempted Failed or Replacement Requested.
- Reputation Category - Filter phone number based on category such as Debt Collector, Lucky Winner Scam, Fraud etc.
- Reputation Level - Filter phone number based on reputation level (0 - Not run, 1 - No spam, 2 - Spammy, 3 - Spammy/Risky 4 - Spam and Risky)
- Reputation Type - Filter phone number based on reputation type (Mixed, No spam, Nuisance etc.)
- Route To - Filter phone number based on where it routes.
- Scam Likely Current - Filter phone that were reported Scam likely (High, Low, Medium, None)
- Scam Likely Historic - Filter phone that were reported Scam likely Historic.
- Scam Likely Max - Filter phone that were reported Scam likely Max.
- Status - Filter phone number based on its status. (Active or Off).
Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which column you want to show or hide on the results.
Checked or unchecked the columns you want to hide or show and click on the Save button to apply the changes.
Note: Scam likely rows will show by default.
Once you select the filter and clicked on the Search button, the results will be listed below.
In this example, we filter the search by Inbound Number and entered 7062224748 for the value.