Here we will discuss how to search for your DIDs or your Inbound numbers. Direct Inward Dialing Number (DID) or Inbound numbers are the phone numbers your leads can dial to contact your agents.
From the Admin home page, click on Accounts and select Inbound Numbers.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Numbers based on preferred filters.
- ACID List - Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List
- Country - Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or United States.
- DID Type - Filter phone numbers if the DID Type is Inbound, SMS, Dialin or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number - Filter or search the DID number.
- Name - Filter phone number by it's name.
- Replacement Status - Filter phone number based on replacement status either Attempted Failed or Replacement Requested.
- Reputation Category - Filter phone number based on category such as Debt Collector, Lucky Winner Scam, Fraud etc.
- Reputation Level - Filter phone number based on reputation level (0 - Not run, 1 - No spam, 2 - Spammy, 3 - Spammy/Risky 4 - Spam and Risky)
- Reputation Type - Filter phone number based on reputation type (Mixed, No spam, Nuisance etc.)
- Route to - Filter phone number based on where it routes to.
- Status - Filter phone number based on it's status. (Active or Off).
Once you select the filter and clicked on Search button, the results will be listed below.
In this example, we filter the search by Inbound Number and entered 9852215306 for the value.