Here we will discuss how to search for your DIDs or your Inbound numbers. Direct Inward Dialing Number (DID) or Inbound numbers are the phone numbers your leads can dial to contact your agents.
From the Admin home page, click on Accounts and select Inbound Numbers.
Note: If you get this modal box, this means that the phone number set in the Default Caller ID (Global Settings) is not owned by Convoso. You need to change it to a DID number that is owned by Convoso. (click this for more information)
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Numbers based on preferred filters.
- ACID List - Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List
- Carrier Check - Filter phone numbers that Passed or Failed for carrier check.
- Country - Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or United States.
- DID Type - Filter phone numbers if the DID Type is Inbound, SMS, Dial in or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number - Filter or search the DID number.
- Name - Filter phone number by its name.
- Replacement Status - Filter by replacement status message
- Reputation Current Score - Filter by High, Low, Medium and None
- Reputation Historic Score - NA
- Reputation Max Score - Filter by High, Low, Medium and None
- Route To - Filter phone number based on where it routes.
- Status - Filter phone number based on its status. (Active or Off).
Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which column you want to show or hide on the results.
Checked or unchecked the columns you want to hide or show and click on the Save button to apply the changes.
Once you select the filter and clicked on the Search button, the results will be listed below.
In this example, we filter the search by Inbound Number and entered 4157289917 for the value.