Note: Creating new user accounts may take up to 15 to 30 minutes to activate
Step 1: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Users” from the drop down.
Step 2: In “Show Users” section, click on (C) “Add User”.
Step 3: “Create User” window will pop up and you need to fill out the needed information as follows (D)
- User Type - Either General User or Remote User
- First Name – This will be the first name that is displayed throughout the system.
- Last Name – This will be the last name that is displayed throughout the system.
- Email – This will be used to email the user their credentials or voicemails
- Password – Must be letters and numbers only.
- Admin ACL – The Access Control List profile of the admin.
- Agent ACL – The Access Control List profile of the agent.
Step 4: Click on (E) Create User and a notification will appear. Click on "Close"
Step 5: These steps are OPTIONAL and you can SKIP and reconfigure these in the Users Settings anytime.
“Default User Connection” section, Select Browser for Connection Type and click on Next
Step 6: Configure the Access Level of the new User. You can decide which Sections the User can have access to by clicking on the Single or Double Arrow Keys. Single arrow keys will move individual items selected from left to right and vice versa while Double arrow keys will move all items.
Here are the optional settings you can configure:
User Access Level
Queue Access Level
List Access Level
Campaign Access Level
Campaign Group Access Level
User Access Level
Lead Access Level , Agent Monitor Campaign Access Level and , Agent Monitor Queue Access Level
Step 7: Next Page will show other Options for the Users:
User Level Options and Campaign Skill Options
Queue Skill Options
Step 8: Next Page will show another set of Options for the Users:
Agent ACL and User Agent Interface Options
Step 9: Next Page will show another set of Options for the Users:
Callback Options and Email Notification
Step 10: Last page will ask you to configure Access Control List
Step 11: Click on “Finish” button to complete the setup.