This is where you can configure voicemail extensions for each agent and manage your voicemail. Leads will be able to leave messages for agents that can then be sent to the agent's registered email address.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Extensions/Voicemails from the drop down.
In the Extensions section, click on Action Button then select Edit from the drop down.
From the Settings tab, scroll down to Extension Options.
- Outbound Caller ID Name - Overrides the CallerID when dialing out directly through the SoftPhone (Not the Dialer!).
- Outbound Caller ID Phone - The phone number to display if the agent will use his Agent Caller ID to call. (Note: Numbers from the drop-down are all from Convoso)
- Internal CID Alias: The CID Number to use for internal calls, if different from the extension number. This is used to masquerade as a different user. A common example is a team of support people who would like their internal CallerID to display the general support number (a ring group or queue). There will be no effect on external calls.
Scroll down to Voicemail Options
- Voicemail Password: This is the password used to access the Voicemail system. This password can only contain numbers. A user can change the password you enter here after logging into the Voicemail system (*98) with a phone.
- Email Address: The email address that Voicemails are sent to, This is not mandatory.
- Pager Email Address: Pager/mobile email address that short Voicemail notifications are sent to.
- Email Attachment: Option to attach Voicemails to email.
- Play CID: Read back the caller's telephone number prior to playing the incoming message, and just after announcing the date and time the message was left.
- Play Envelope: The envelope controls whether or not the Voicemail system will play the message envelope (date/time) before playing the Voicemail message. This setting does not affect the operation of the envelope option in the advanced Voicemail menu.
- Delete Voicemail: If set to "yes" the message will be deleted from the Voicemailbox (after having been emailed). Provides functionality that allows a user to receive their Voicemail via email alone, rather than having the Voicemail able to be retrieved from the Web interface or the Extension handset. CAUTION: MUST HAVE attached Voicemail to email SET TO YES OTHERWISE YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE LOST FOREVER.
Scroll down to Voicemail Destinations
Once you are ok with your changes, click the Apply Changes button at the bottom part of the page.