This FAQ will guide us in giving non-admin users access to the Agent Monitor page as well as show how a non-admin user can access it.
First the admin should enable the Agent Monitor access for the user. To do this, follow the steps below.
- The admin needs to login to https://admin.convoso.com
- From the dashboard, click on "Account" and select "Users" from the drop down.
- In Show Users Section, select the user, click on the "Action Button" then select "Settings" from the drop down.
- In the User settings page, click on "Access Control List" tab.
- In the Access Control List page, you may now edit the agent's access control parameters. Click on "Create ACL" button to create a custom access control settings for the agent.
- Type in a new name for the agent's custom access control settings in the "User ACL" box. Click on "Create ACL" button.
- Scroll down and put a check "Admin Dashboard read capability.
Scroll down and put a check "Agent Monitor View" read capability.
- Go back to the top part of the page and click "Save ACL" button.
- Go down to the bottom part of the page and click "Apply Changes" button.
Access Agent Monitor page as non-admin user.
- Non-admin user needs to login to https://admin.convoso.com
- From the dashboard, please click on [A] Reports Tab and select [B] Agent Monitor from the drop down.
- Non-admin user can now access the Agent Monitor page.