This article will guide you through giving a non-admin user access to the Agent Monitor page as well as show you how to access it.
First the admin should enable Agent Monitor access for the user. To do this, follow the steps below.
- The admin needs to login to https://admin.convoso.com
- From the dashboard, click on "Account" and select "Users" from the drop down.
- In Show Users Section, select the user, click on the "Action Button" then select "Settings" from the drop down.
- In the User settings page, click on "Access Control List" tab.
- In the Access Control List page, you may now edit the agent's access control parameters. Click on "Create ACL" button to create a custom access control list for the agent.
- Type in a new name for the agent's custom access control settings in the "User ACL" box. Click on "Create ACL" button.
- Scroll down and put a check "Admin Dashboard" read capability.
Scroll down and put a check "Agent Monitor View" read capability.
- Go back to the top part of the page and click "Save ACL" button.
- Go down to the bottom part of the page and click "Apply Changes" button.
Access Agent Monitor page as non-admin user.
- Non-admin user needs to login to https://admin.convoso.com
- From the dashboard, please click on Reports and select Agent Monitor from the drop down.
- Your non-admin user can now access the Agent Monitor page.