Time conditions are a way of routing your calls based on the time of day. This is usually used with an IVR (Interactive Voice Response). The time condition essentially says if the condition is met, route the call one way. If the condition is not met, route the call another way. You can route calls to agents, to queues, to announcements, etc.
From the Dashboard, click on Phone System and select Time Conditions
Under Show Time Conditions, select the name of the Time Condition that you want to edit then click on the drop down arrow under action and click on Edit.
Add Time Condition
- Time Condition Name - Give this Time Condition a descriptive name to help you identify it.
- Time Group - Select a Time Group created under Time Groups. Matching times will be sent to the matching destination. If no group is selected, the call will always go to no-match destination.
Destination if time matches
- Select the destination where the call will be routed if time does match.
- Click on the drop down arrow to select the destination.
Destination if time does not match
- Select the destination where the call will be routed if time does not match.
- Click on the drop down arrow to select the Destination.
At the lower right hand corner, click on Apply Changes to save the settings.