How to Edit Inbound numbers
Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Inbound Numbers” from the drop down.
Step 3: In “Manage DID” , Search for the Inbound Number by Country, Inbound Number, Name and/or Status. (C1)
Click on (C2) “Action Button” and select “Edit” from the drop down.
Step 4: Edit the following as needed
- (D)Name –This is the identifier or name for the Inbound number
- (E)Status –Activate or Deactivate Inbound number
- (F)Route Call to –section where inbound calls go directly
- In this example, we set it to route to Call Center Queues
- (G)These are the options that you will have to select based on (F)
DNC Handle Method
(H) Search Method - Inbound calls are filtered based on these options.
- Disable -inbound calls won't be filtered against DNC List
- Account Wide - inbound calls will be filtered against the Account DNC List
- Campaign Specific - inbound call will be filtered against Campaign Specific DNC list.
(I) Route Call To - section where inbound calls matched DNC go directly
(J) Selection Changes based on what Route Call to Option is selected
Lead Handle Method
- (K)List Search Method – when there’s an inbound call, the system will do the selected option
- Always create new lead
- Search entire system and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific list, and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific campaign, and create the lead in the Default List
- (L) Default List- list that would will contain created leads not originally in the system.
Step 5: When everything is configured properly, click on (M) “Apply Changes”