How to Edit Inbound numbers
Log In to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Inbound Numbers” from the drop down.
In the “Manage DID” , Search for the Inbound Number by Country, Inbound Number, Name and/or Status.
Click on “Action Button” and select “Edit” from the drop down.
Edit the following as needed
- Name –This is the identifier or name for the Inbound number
- Status –Activate or Deactivate Inbound number
- Route Call to –section where inbound calls go directly
- In this example, we set it to route to Call Center Queues
DNC Handle Method
Search Method - Inbound calls are filtered based on these options.
- Disable -inbound calls won't be filtered against DNC List
- Account Wide - inbound calls will be filtered against the Account DNC List
- Campaign Specific - inbound call will be filtered against Campaign Specific DNC list.
Route Call To - section where inbound calls matched DNC go directly
Selection Changes based on what Route Call to Option is selected
Lead Handle Method
- List Search Method – when there’s an inbound call, the system will do the selected option
- Always create new lead
- Search entire system and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific list, and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific campaign, and create the lead in the Default List
- Default List- list that would will contain created leads not originally in the system.
When everything is configured properly, click on “Apply Changes”