When using inbound functionality, you may want to configure specific settings on your inbound numbers. You can have all new leads created on a specific list and even block DNC numbers from calling in. An explanation of each setting is below.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Inbound Numbers from the drop down.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Number by Country, Inbound Number, Name and/or Status.
Click on the Action Button and select Edit from the drop-down.
Edit the following as needed:
- Name –This is the identifier or name for the Inbound number
- Status –Activate or Deactivate Inbound number
- Route Call to –section where inbound calls go directly
(In this example, we set it to route to Call Center Queues)
DNC Handle Method
Search Method - Inbound calls are filtered based on these options.
- Disable -inbound calls won't be filtered against DNC List
- Account Wide - inbound calls will be filtered against the Account DNC List
- Campaign Specific - inbound call will be filtered against Campaign Specific DNC list.
Route Call To - section where inbound calls matched DNC go directly
- Selection Changes based on what Route Call to Option is selected
Lead Handle Method
- List Search Method – when there’s an inbound call, the system will do the selected option
- Always create new lead
- Search entire system and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific list, and create the lead in the Default List
- Search specific campaign, and create the lead in the Default List
- Default List- list that would will contain created leads not originally in the system.
When everything is configured properly, click on Apply Changes