This option allows the admin to create additional campaigns. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Call Center” and select (B) “Campaigns” from the drop down.
Step 3: From the Show Campaigns section, click on (C) “Add Campaign”.
Note: If you reached the maximum number of allowed campaigns, you will get an error message popup
Step 4: A “Create Campaign” window will pop up and the admin will be required to (A) fill out the information needed as follows- Name, Caller ID, Status. After adding this information, click (B) Create Campaign.
Step 5. Campaign Generals.
- Includes further customization, with options like- Default 3-Way Caller ID, Custom Caller ID, and Active. (A)Update additional information, (B) Select Next.
- Dial Settings & Advanced Dial Settings
The admin can (A) configure campaign settings further, and select (B) Next, or choose to (B) Skip without updating settings.
- Dial Method: Preview Dial, Preview and Inbound, Power Dial, Predictive Average, Predictive Hard Limit, Predictive Tapered
- Dial Timeout: 4 Rings – 12 Rings
- Dial Level: 0 - 4.0
- Concurrent Transfers: Automatic (Default) or 1 Call – 50 Calls - (Used to define the number of calls that can be sent to agents at the same time)
- Drop Lockout Time: Disable, or 1 hour- 3 Days - (This is a number of hours that DROP abandon calls will be prevented from being dialed)
Advanced Dial Settings
- Dial Level Difference Target Value: range from 100 agents available to -100 agents available
- Dial Level Difference Target Method:
- Dial Threshold: Disable, When # of Agents that are Ready or Incall is less than, When # of Agents that Are Ready is Less than
- (If Dial Level Threshold Activated): # of Agents can Range from 0 Agents to 50 Agents
(A) General Settings & (B) Queue Settings
Still on the Create Campaign section, this next window deals with queue settings… outbound vs inbound queues, and agent access.
- General Settings
- Outbound Queue Priority: 99 highest to -99 (lowest)
- Queue Settings Allow the admin to choose which queues Agents are allowed to receive calls from:
(A)Under- Allow Receiving Calls from, set to Yes. (B) Using the arrows in the center column, select Allowed vs Not Allowed, based on the direction of the arrow. Note: the double arrows will grant ALL access or remove ALL access.
- Queue Settings:
Choose which queues agents are allowed to transfer calls to:
(A) Using the arrows in the center column, select Allowed vs Not Allowed, based on the direction of the arrow. The admin may choose to (B) skip these steps, or configure and select Next.
Note: the double arrows will grant ALL access or remove ALL access.
- (A) Agent Settings, (B) Hold Settings, (C) Drop Call Settings, & (D) Call Analysis .
Note: These settings are not required to continue. The admin can select Skip at any point to proceed with campaign set up.
- Agent Settings.
Settings relating to the agent user interface. The admin can further configure agent access and permissions.
(B) Hold Settings
Admins can further customize hold configurations.
Step 6: Click on (A) Finish to End Setup