The system has the option to dial an alternative contact number if the main phone number is unreachable. This page will walk you through the steps to configure the settings. Please Note: In order for this function to work, the lead list MUST be uploaded with the fields Home Phone, Work Phone and Cell Phone mapped. These fields are what the dialer will use to perform alternative number dialing. If your lead list was uploaded with the fields mapped, please follow the steps below to set the Alternate Number Dialing in the specific campaign that you want.
- Login to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- In the Dashboard. Go to “Call Center” and select “Campaigns”
- Under Show Campaigns, Click on the "Action Button" and select "Settings"
- Under Campaign Settings. Click on “Dispositions” tab and scroll down to "Call Alternative Numbers based on these Dispositions".
In this section you can configure the system to call additional numbers, if the lead was uploaded with multiple numbers.
Note: This feature won’t work in the "Preview Dial" or "Preview & Inbound" modes.
- Click on the drop down menu and select which Alternative Number you want the system to dial as the alternative number.
- After selecting the Alternative number, select the disposition that will trigger the system to dial the selected Alternative Numbers. Move the desired dispositions from Do NOT call leads to Call Leads box.
- After configuring the settings, scroll down click on Apply changes.