In This Article:
This will guide you through creating and deleting the Google Map Plugin.
Create a Google Map Plugin
1. ) Click the Apps main menu.
2.) Click the Plugins menu option.
3.) Click the Add Plugin button.
4.) Make a selection in the Type field first as this selection changes the fields shown in the Add a Plugin section of this page.
- Select Google Map from the drop-down options.
5.) Configure the following field in the Add a Plugin section:
Enter a descriptive name for the API Plugin.
Select Google Map from the drop-down options.
- API Key
Leave this blank.
The width of the display window.
The Height of the display window.
- Plugin Label
Enter a name for the Plugin.
Select and Address field from the drop-down options.
Select a City field from the drop-down options.
Select a State field from the drop-down options.
- Postal Code
Select a Postal Code field from the drop-down options.
- Country Code
Select a Country Code field from the drop-down options.
Toggle switch the make the Plugin Active or Inactive.
6.) Click the Apply Changes button.
Deleting a Google Map Plugin
In order to delete the Google Map Plugin, you need to remove/unassign it from other applications.
1.) Open the Show Plugins page and find the Google Map Plugin.
2.) In the Action column of the Plugin, click the Action drop-down button.
3.) Click the Delete drop-down option.
A Deletion Confirmation window will open.
- If the Google Map Plugin has not been removed from other applications, the window will show where the Plugin needs to be removed from.
- Click the View button to open a separate Browser Tab for the settings where this Google Map Plugin is used.
- Return to the Browser Tab with the Deletion Confirmation window once the Google Map Plugin is removed from other applications.
4.) Click the Refresh button, the window will confirm that you are sure you want to delete the Plugin.
5.) Click the Delete button.
- Click the Cancel button to abort the deletion process.
The Deletion Success window will open.
6.) Click the Close button to close the window and return to the Show Plugins page.