This FAQ will guide you on how to transfer a lead to an external phone number. An external number is a number that has been configured by your admin. If you need an external number added, please contact your admin and provide the phone number.
- While in a live call, click on Transfer Button
- In the Transfer Conference Functions window, type the transfer phone number in Phone# field.
- There are two options to transfer the call
- If the agent would like to transfer the call without speaking to anyone on the other end first, click on the Blind Transfer Button (black arrow)
- If agent wanted to do a conference call, click on the Red Phone Icon. Please note: you can actually call several phone numbers and have a 3 or even 4 way call using this functionality.
- To leave the conference, leaving the Lead and Transfer Number still connected, click on Leave Conference Call.
NOTE: To hangup the TPV line, the agent will need to hit the X button beside the TPV's phone number found in the upper right of the Transfer window
Note: If the agent is on a 3-Way Call and Fronter Agent clicked the Hangup or Wrap up button, there will be a corresponding notification that will show and will also prevent the Fronter Agent to initiate the action.
Hang up Message
Wrap Up Message