This will guide you in logging in to the OMNI Agent Interface
Getting a Live Call
When a live call is connected to the agent, the following information below will be shown in the agent interface page.
- Lead ID and phone number.
- Lead information sheet. Please Note: Your form may appear to be drastically different from what is displayed in the screenshot below. The form is designed by the admin and every form is different.
- Call Duration.
Call Function Buttons
- Call function buttons will appear in the upper right part when in a call. Below are the following buttons you can use.
- Record button - The Record button is used to start and stop the recording of the call. This button may not be available for you since your Admin can control how the system will record calls.
- Hold button - to put the call on hold press the "Hold button" and press it again to release the hold status
- Transfer button - The Transfer button will open the Transfer Conference Function window which will allow you to transfer calls. Call Transfers are further discussed later
- Wrapup button - hangup the call and go to Wrapup status. This won’t open the disposition window right away which is helpful when working on the lead’s information after the call.
- Hangup button - Hangs up the call and open the Disposition window right away.
- After saving the lead info by clicking on the Apply changes button in the lower right, click the Set Disposition button to open the disposition window.
In the Disposition window you will see Statuses that you can select to disposition the call. You may also put notes regarding the call in the Comments box.
- After selecting your desired status for the call, you may select your next availability or agent status in the Set Availability After Hangup option.
- Once done, you may click the Save changes button to submit the disposition.
How To Change a Lead's Disposition
- When in a not ready status, open a lead and in the top right corner of the lead page click on the More option then click Redisposition.
- Another window will appear, select the Dispostion from the drop down selection and click on Redisposition
How to Transfer Calls
- While in a call, you will see different Call buttons in the upper right part of the agent interface page.
- Please press the Transfer button to open the Transfer Conference Functions window.
- Below is the Transfer Conference Functions window.
Note: Agent can also transfer calls to the following
- Transfer to Queue
- Transfer to Agent
- Transfer to PBX
- Transfer to Predefined Number
- Voicemail Drop
Step 3: There are two options to transfer the call
- If agent wanted to directly transfer the call without speaking to anyone on the other line, click on the Blind Transfer Button
- If agent wanted to do a conference call, click on Red Phone Icon. This will perform a warm transfer meaning you will be able to speak to the lead and the person you are transferring to before disconnecting the call.
- To leave the conference, leaving the Lead and Transfer Number still connected, click on "Leave Conference Call".
How To Search for Leads In Omni Agent Page
Click on the Folder Icon found in the upper left side of the agent interface, this will open the CRM.
Enter the phone number, first name, last name or lead id into the field and press the Enter key on your keyboard
Click on the entry that comes up beneath the Grey search box, this will load the lead into the form
If you want to dial this newly created or searched for lead, click on the Red Phone Button next to the phone number. Please note: To dial this number you will need to be in a Not Ready status.
You may also use filters to narrow down your search.
Click on Filters to open the Add Filters window.
In the Add Filters window, fill in the appropriate Filter fields using the lead information you want to search. In this example, "John" is in "First Name" field
Note: It is not required to fill in all the boxes.
Click on Apply when you are ready
Click on the Result and the lead information will appear on the fields.
Changing Agent Status and logging out
- In the Agent Page, Click on the Reason Code Button and select the Status agent needs to use. To start the dialer, select Available. To pause the dialer, click on the appropriate entry in the Red section, these are your not read statuses.
- Please note: Statuses are determined by your admin and will be different for every account.
- When in a not ready status click on the Reason Code button again and click on Logout button to logout properly.
Note: Always logout properly and do not just close the browser window to avoid getting your session stuck in the server.