How to start the Agent System and Take Outbound Calls
This FAQ will guide Agents on how to change their status and go on ready or available to start taking outbound calls.
When logged in to the Agent page, the current status can be found in the upper right hand corner of the Agent Window. Click on the status option to be able select a new status. Select the Available status to go on ready. When on ready status, it will say Waiting for call in the upper left side of the page.
Note: The agent availability codes varies depending on which statuses your Admin has set to become selectable.
Getting an outbound call
When a live call is connected to the agent, the below information will be shown in the agent interface page.
- Lead ID and phone number
- Lead's name
- Call Duration
- Lead information sheet
The Call function buttons will appear in the upper right part when in a call.
- Record button - The Record button is used to start and stop the recording of the call. This button may be set to always turned on for you since your Admin can control how the system will record calls
- Hold button - to put the call on hold press the Hold button and press it again to release the hold status
- Transfer button - The Transfer button will open the Transfer Conference Function window which will allow you to transfer calls.
- Wrap up button - hangup the call and go to Wrapup status. This won’t open the disposition window right away which is helpful when working on the lead’s information after the call. After saving the lead info by clicking on the Apply Changes button in the bottom right corner, click the Set Disposition button to open the disposition window
- Hangup button - Hangs up the call and open the Disposition window right away
In the Disposition window you will see Statuses that you can select to disposition the call. You may also put in notes regarding the call in the Comments box.
After selecting your desired status for the call, you may select your next availability or agent status in the Set Availability After Hangup option. Once done, you may click the Save changes button to submit the disposition.