How to Login to the Agent Interface
- Open your Chrome web browser and go to https://agent.convoso.com/login
- Please enter your login credentials (Email and Password) and click the SIGN IN button
- Once logged in you will see the Campaign Selection Box. Click on the drop-down option, select the campaign you are assigned to.
- Still in the Campaign Selection box, click on the Availability drop down option, select your desired status and then click the LOGIN button.
- Your browser will ask you to allow the agent page to use your microphone. Click Allow to enable the page to sync with your headset.
Note: You will hear a voice message saying “You have successfully connected to OMNI Contact Center” as confirmation that you have audio connection and that your headset is properly synced with the agent page.
If there's is no audio, make sure that the headset is selected.
- Click on the Camera Icon, left side of the address bar, and make sure the headset is selected.
- Agents Current status can be found in the upper right side. When on ready status, it will say Waiting for a call in the upper left side of the page.
Reminder: Make sure the Phone Icon in the upper left is green, which is an indication that you have audio connection. It turns to white when you have lost audio connection from the agent page. This is usually caused by losing internet connectivity for a time. You should try logging out and back in to regain audio connection.