This FAQ will guide you on How to search for leads using the agent CRM search.
- Click on the Folder Icon found in the upper left side of the agent interface, this will open the CRM.
- To search for a lead using its phone number, type the lead’s phone number in the Search field and press enter, the Search results will show below the search field.
- Click on the Lead and this will open the Lead info sheet.
You may also use filters to narrow down your search.
- Click on Filters to open the Add Filters window.
- In the Add Filters window, fill in the appropriate Filter fields using the lead information you want to search. In this example, "woodland hills" is in "City" field
Note: It is not required to fill in all the boxes.
- Click on Apply
- Click on the Lead and the Lead information will appear on the fields.