This will guide you in logging into the OMNI Agent Interface
Getting a Live Call
When a live call is connected to the agent, the following information below will be shown in the agent interface page.
- (A) Lead ID and phone number.
- (B) Lead information sheet.
- (C) Call Duration.
Call Function Buttons
(A) "Call function buttons" will appear in the upper right part when in a call. Below are the following buttons you can use.
- "Record button"The Record button is used to start and stop the recording of the call. This button may not be available for you since your Admin can control how the system will record calls.
- "Hold button" - to put the call on hold press the "Hold button" and press it again to release the hold status
- Transfer button - The Transfer button will open the Transfer Conference Function window which will allow you to transfer calls. Call Transfers are further discussed later
- "Wrapup button" - hangup the call and go to "Wrapup status". This won’t open the disposition window right away which is helpful when working on the lead’s information after the call.After saving the lead info by clicking on the Apply changes button in the lower right, click the [B] Set Disposition button to open the disposition window.
- "Hangup button" - Hangs up the call and open the Disposition window right away.
In the Disposition window you will see (A) Statuses that you can select to disposition the call. You may also put notes regarding the call in the (B) Comments box.
- After selecting your desired status for the call, you may select your next availability or agent status in the (A) Set Availability After Hangup option. Once done, you may click the (B) Save changes button to submit the disposition.
How To Change Leads Disposition
Step 1: In Omni Agent Page Leads information, click on (A) More and click (B) Redisposition
Step 2: Another window will appear, select the (A) Dispostion from the drop down selection and click on (B) Redisposition
How to Transfer Calls
Step 1: While on a call, click on (A) Transfer Button
Step 2: In the “Transfer Conference Functions” window, type the transfer phone number in (A) Phone number field.
Note: Agent can also transfer calls to the following
- Transfer to Queue
- Transfer to Agent
- Transfer to PBX
- Transfer to Predefined Number
- Voicemail Drop
Step 3: There are two options to transfer the call
- If agent wanted to directly transfer the call, click on the (A) Blind Transfer Button
- If agent wanted to do a conference call, click on (A) Red Phone Icon. To leave the conference, leaving the Lead and Transfer Number stilll connected, click on (B) "Leave Conference Call".
How To Search for Leads In Omni Agent Page
Step 1: Click on the (A) Folder Icon found in the upper left side of the agent interface, this will open the (B) CRM.
Step 3: Enter the phone number, first name, last name or lead id into the(A)Grey search field and press the Enter key on your keyboard
Step 4: Click on the (B) entry that comes up beneath the Grey search box, this will load the lead into the form
Step 5: If you want to dial this new lead, click on the (A) Red Phone Button next to the phone number
You may also use filters to narrow down your search.
Step 6: click on (A) Filters to open the Add Filters window.
Step 7: In the Add Filters window, fill in the appropriate (A) Filter fields using the lead information you want to search. In this example, "woodland hills" is in "City" field
Note: It is not required to fill in all the boxes.
Step 8: Click on Apply
Step 9: Click on the (A) Result and the (B)lead information will appear on the fields.
Changing Agent Status and logging out
Step 1: Click on the (A) "Reason Code button" and select a (B) "Not Ready Status"
Step 2: Click on the (A) "Reason Code button"again and click on (B) Logout button to logout properly.
Note: Always logout properly and do not just close the browser window to avoid getting your session stuck in the server.