Welcome to the TalkPro Agent Interface
In the article TalkPro Agent Interface we discussed what each of the options are on the TalkPro Agent page. Now we will discuss how to use it.
To start using the TalkPro Agent Interface, open a Chrome browser and go to: https://agent.convoso.com and put in your user name (email address) and password.
To go live, simply change your non ready status to Available. This will start the calls flowing. This is also where you will log out of the system. Always remember to logout by clicking the Logout option at the bottom of the red section to avoid an error the next time you log in.
When a live call connects, your screen will change to the form your admin has configured for your use.
New options will appear for you in the top right corner
- Record - If your admin has allowed it you can start and stop recording at any time during the call. Many times this option has been disabled for agents.
- Hold - This will allow you to place your lead on hold
- Transfer - This will allow you to transfer a call to another agent or even outside of the system
- Wrapup - This will hang up the call but leave you on the lead form in case you need to make changes to the lead or add notes. When you are ready, click the Disposition button in the top right corner to select your disposition
- Hangup - This will hang up the call and immediately bring up the disposition window.
Let's take a look at the transfer settings.
There are many options under the transfer settings, we'll break them down one by one
- The Phone Field - Type in a 10 digit phone number in to the field provided. You can then click the red phone option to transfer with the lead on the line or create a conference call. Click the black arrow on the right to do a blind transfer. A blind transfer will transfer the lead with no introduction and disconnect the call from the agent.
- Queues - This will allow you to transfer to an existing Queue
- Agents - This will allow you to transfer directly to an agent
- PBX Destinations - If you are using the PBX system, you will be able to transfer to a number on the PBX system
- Predefined Numbers - If your admin has added predefined numbers to transfer calls to, they will be listed here
- Voicemail Drops - If you are leaving a voicemail when an answering machine is detected, you will be able to select the voicemail message here
After hanging up the call or clicking the disposition button, a new window will appear for you. This is where you will actually disposition the call.
- To select a disposition, click the circle next to the desired text
- Disposition Notes - If the admin has created a preset disposition note, you can select it by using the drop down menu
- Comments - You can leave comments here however they will not be seen on the lead form.
- Audio Quality - Select one star for poor audio quality. Poor audio quality would be static on the line, a choppy call or severe echo.
- Callbacks - Placing a check mark in the Yes box will open a calendar for you. Click the calendar and select the date and time of your future callback. You may also have two options for your callbacks. User and System. A system callback will go to the next available agent when the time comes, a user call back will stay with the user that created the callback.
- Set Availability After Hangup - If you would like to change your readiness status, use the drop down to select a different status upon re-entering the queue.
To redisposition a call, see the call logs, see the timeline or the print options, go to the top right corner of the lead form and click the More button.
- Call Logs - This will show the call logs for the lead in question
- Timeline - This will give you a chronological breakdown of when the lead has been called
- Redisposition - By clicking redisposition, a new window will pop up with a drop down menu of all of your statuses. Click the status of your choosing and then click redisposition. The lead now has a new disposition without any admin activity
- Print - This will print your form exactly as it displays, a preview will appear for your approval
- Print Friendly - This will print your form in an easy to read manner. Again, a preview will appear for your approval
If you would like to switch campaigns while logged in, you can do this at any point by going to the top right corner and clicking the Switch Campaigns button. A drop down will appear for you with a list of available campaigns. Click the campaign that you would like to log in to. Check the bottom left corner of the screen to see which campaign you are logged in to for confirmation.
Let's go over using the CRM. To open the CRM, click the white folder icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Leads - Use this tab to bring up the lead information you would like to see or search for. Searching for a lead has been made easy. To flip through pages of leads, click the blue arrow at the bottom of the search results.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Phone number or Lead ID and press enter. The lead will load for you beneath the grey search bar.
- To load the lead into the dialer, click on the lead that you have just searched for. The screen will change showing the form with the lead's information populated.
- Callback - Use this tab to search through any user callbacks. To create a callback as a user callback, it must be enabled by your admin. To flip through pages of callbacks, click the blue arrow at the bottom of the search results.
- Call History - Use this tab to search through the recent call history. To flip through the pages of your call history, click the blue arrow at the bottom of the search results.
To narrow down your search results, you can also use Filters. Click the Filters button just beneath the Leads button and a new screen will appear for you. To add a filter click in the box beneath the text and select or type in the information you are looking for then click Apply in the top right corner. As you can see in the image below, there are many options you can filter your lead search by. The most commonly used filters are Lists and Campaigns.