Welcome to the Omni Agent Interface.
Here we will give a quick introduction to the agent interface.
Upon login, you will be brought to the Dashboard which looks like this:
As you can see there is a lot of information on this page so let’s break it down bit by bit.
Let’s look at the buttons on the top left corner of the screen and what they do. We will go from left to right in this image
- The speedometer – This will take you to the Dashboard view
- The folder – This will open the built in CRM
- The Phone – This is used to check your voicemail and for press one options. If it turns red you have lost your connection to the system and you should log out and back in.
- The wheel – If you have gamification turned on for your account, this will open the gamification window
When the CRM has been opened, new options will appear for you on the top left hand side of the page.
- Leads – Use this tab to search for a lead or create a new lead if that option is enabled for you. You can search for a lead by phone number, first name, last name and lead id. Type in the search criteria and hit enter. The lead will load for you below the search field. Click the lead and the form will populate
- Callbacks – Use this tab to search through your callbacks. The blue Arrow in the bottom right corner of the CRM will allow you to flip through the pages
- Call History – Use this to see your recent call history
- Filters – You can set custom filters so that you are only searching for certain criteria. Examples would be filtering for a specific list or campaign
- Create Lead – If this option is enabled, clicking this button will create a blank lead in which you will need to input the lead’s phone number, name, etc.
Now let’s look at the buttons in the top right corner of the screen. Again, we will go from left to right in the image.
- Switch Campaigns – By using the drop down menu your agents can easily switch campaigns without logging out of the system
- Not Ready – This will actually change based on your agent’s status. When on Available, the system will begin dialing. When on Not Ready, the dialer is paused. You can add custom statuses here for things like Break and Lunch. The logout button is located here as well. Please log out every time you close out of the system to avoid an error when logging back in.
- The email address – This is where you can see if you are in any queues, see if you have voicemails and listen to them, view your call logs, view your missed calls and see if you have any hot keys configured
Now let’s look at the Dashboard itself. The Dashboard gives a brief overview of agent performance and can help your agents to gauge how they are doing each day.
- Agents Waiting (red rectangle) – This shows how many agents are currently available and waiting for a call
- Agents in Call (yellow rectangle) – This shows how many agents are currently in a call
- Outbound Calls Waiting (blue rectangle) – This shows how many outbound calls are waiting to be answered
- Inbound Calls Waiting (green rectangle) – This shows how many inbound calls are waiting to be answered
- Past 7 days Graph – This shows the agent’s performance for the last 7 days and tracks how many calls the agent has taken. It gives you a breakdown by Oubound, Inbound, Manual and a total count.
- Performance Graph – This gives you a breakdown of the agent’s time for the past 7 days showing the average talk time, wait time, pause time and handle time. This is so the agent can gauge their performance daily
- Outbound Skills – If you have skill based routing turned on, this will show the skill level of the agent for outbound calls
- Inbound Skills – If you have skill based routing turned on, this will show the skill level of the agent for inbound calls
When in a live call, the Dashboard will change again giving you options on the top right corner of the screen.
- Record – If you are given the option, you can use this button to start and stop recording
- Hold – Use this button to place a lead on hold
- Transfer - Use this button to transfer a call to another agent or verifier
- Wrapup – Will hang up the call but gives you time on the lead sheet before the disposition window comes up. Use this option if you need to make changes to the lead before going on to the next call
- Hangup – Will hang up the call and bring the disposition window up immediately
When you are ready to disposition your call, the window will look very similar to the below image. Your dispositions may be different but the same options will appear:
- To select your disposition, click the dot next to your desired text.
- Disposition Note – If your admin has preset a disposition note you can use the drop down menu to select a note
- Comments – You can leave a comment here though it is suggested that you use a notes field on the lead itself. This comments field is not for general viewing.
- Audio Quality – Mark this with one star if you had bad audio quality. Bad audio quality would be choppy calls, static, etc.
- Callbacks – Click the Yes button if you would like to set a callback for a future date and time. Use the calendar drop down that appears to select your date and time
- Set Availability After Hangup – You can set your availability to ready or pause the dialer after the call