Archiving a list is another option to save data capacity instead of permanently deleting the list. This can be done by going to the properties of the list and selecting the option Archived from the drop down under Archive Status.
If you would like to turn this feature on your account, please call Convoso Support at 888 456 5454 option 3
- Click "Call Center" and select "Lists"
- Click on the "Action Button" and select "Edit"
- Set "Status" to "Inactive" and set "Archive Status" to "Archive"
- Click on "Apply Change"
- Current status of the archived list will show once you go to the Manage List page.
- Note: Moving of lists in and out of the archives does not take effect in real-time. The system will implement the changes you made at mid night.