How to Check Phone Reputation for Inbound Numbers
Convoso now offers you an opportunity to check and see if your purchased phone numbers (DIDs) have been flagged as spam on the internet.
Please take into consideration that there are thousands of sources out there that provides phone reputation score, the results vary from these different databases. We also have our own source too, rest assured ours is a good source to depend on.
To check your DID's phone reputation, follow the steps below. There is a cost to check the reputation of the DIDs but you will only be charged if you confirm that you want to check the reputation.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Inbound Numbers from the drop down.
Select the Inbound Number or Numbers and click on Check Phone Reputation
A message will appear informing you about the amount for checking a phone number reputations. Click on Confirm.
Phone Number Reputation will be displayed.
How to read the results of the reputation check
If needed, click on the Show/Hide Columns Button
Select the Columns that you need to see and click on Save
- Report Count - Number of reports received on this phone number being spam/risky.
- Rep. Level (Reputation Level): A 1-4 score on the likelihood of this phone number being spammy. 1 indicates that this phone number has not been associated with spam/risky behavior, 4 indicates that this is a spammy/risky phone number.
- Green Dot - This is a good number and has not been reported as spam.
- Yellow Dot - This is a questionable number and has been reported as spam in the past.
- Orange Dot - This is a bad phone number that has been reported as spam many times and should be replaced.
- Rep. Category (Reputation Category) - Category of spam/risk associated with the phone.
- RS/ SVS (Reputation Score) - A 0-100 score on the likelihood of this phone number being associated with a particular type of spam or scam.
- Score Last Checked - The last time you have checked the reputation on this phone number.
- Scam Likely Current (Current Score) - the current scam score. Values are high, medium, low or none
- Scam Likely Max (Max Score) - the maximum scam score seen over the time period with the same values as Current Score
- Scam Likely Historic (History Score)
- a compiled variable based upon the number of times a record has been scored and
associated scam scores. This variable has values 0-5 with 5 being the most persistent
scam likely during the time period
For DIDs less than or equal to 20, the charge amount is $1
If you select 25 DIDs, it would cost $1.20
Pricing goes up incrementally each DID you add to the order after 20 DIDs
Anything over 100 is at least 4 dollars plus some extra