This feature is similar to Embedded Website but the difference is the Embedded Web Form can append data on a specific webform URL that needs to be configured. Using this feature will help the agent to automatically append lead data information on their CRM database system.
Here's how to configured it.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and then Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, click on the Action button and click on the Settings.
On the Campaign Settings, click on the Advanced Configuration Tab and select Additional Configuration.
Scroll down and look for Embedded Web Form.
In this section you can now configure Embedded Web Form.
- Enabled - This will turn the Embedded Web Form On or Off.
- Hide by Default - You can set it to Yes or No to hide the Embedded Web Form
- Frame Height - Select the frame height you want.
- Embedded Webform URL - This is where you paste your web form URL.
- Append Data to Embedded Webform URL - Select the Adaptor that you want to append to your Embedded Webform.
After setting this up, scroll down and click on Apply Changes to save the settings.