Workflow automation is an easy way to streamline manual processes which often consist of multiple tasks such as sending email, crm integration, SMS messaging etc. Workflow Automation is about improving processes by automating these repetitive tasks. It is one of the key steps to streamline your business.
By using Workflow Automation your team can focus on their work, and spend less time on repetitive tasks. You will be more agile and can respond faster to customer needs and market conditions.
Here we will discuss how to create a workflow in relation to Queues.
Once a call goes into a queue, we can set the system to execute actions if the conditions that we set are met.
You may also want to check this link: How to Add Adaptors
Within your Adaptor, make sure Queue ID and Queue Name are matched on their correct fields.
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Workflow Automation from the drop down.
In Show Workflow Automation Section, click the Add New Workflow
- Type the name of the Workflow in the Name field.
- Type the description of the workflow in the Description field.
- Select Yes in the drop down of Active.
- Relation - select Queue.
- Hunt Stop - If enabled, this will prevent the triggering of Workflow in case of the lead's status being final.
- Skip if lead is currently in progress with this Workflow - If enabled, it will skip the trigger action on the lead in case it is still on a live call.
- After hours - (Do Nothing / Execute After Hours) - If enabled, this will determine the delay time set in the Schedule tab under Trigger Actions.
- Schedule - This is where you set during which hours you would like the Workflow to trigger, as determined by Time Zone selected.
- Perform Action On - - This defines how Trigger action will take place based on the selected percentage in relation to the number of actions that will be processed versus actions that will not be processed.
- Select the Email template.
Click on Apply Changes
Scroll down to Trigger Events and click on Add Event button.
Add Event Window will appear, you need to click on the Event Type Drop down and select the Event Type you need to add.
Here are the Event types you can add; (All events need to be matched in order for the trigger to be activated)
- Term Reason
- Call Type
- Lead Action
- Call Count
Configuration for Disposition or Redisposition
Configuration for Term Reason
Configuration for Call Type
Configuration for Lead Action
Configuration for Call Count
Configuration for Field
Click on Save to Apply Changes in Events Settings.
Scroll down to Trigger Actions and click on Add Action button
Add Action Window will appear.
Here are the Actions system can execute once conditions are set
- Status Change
- Voice Broadcast
- Insert into Hopper
Settings for Email Action
Settings for Integration Action
Settings for Move Action
Settings for Status Change Action
Settings for SMS Action
Settings for Voice Broadcast Action
Settings for Field Action
Settings for Callback Action
Settings for Insert to Hopper Action
Click on Save to Apply Changes in Action Settings.
Click on Apply Change to save the settings for this Workflow Automation.