Here we will discuss how to send Recording Links to 3rd Party App via Workflow Integration. Workflow is a feature that will automatically take an action if it matches all the conditions we set. This is commonly used by people who want to send the recording links to 3rd party system automatically instead of sending the actual recording files.
Create an Adaptor to match the fields of TalkPro to the 3rd Party Application
Make sure that you map the Recording Field correctly.
See FAQ How to Add Adaptors
Create an OMNI Share Post Request for the Integration of TalkPro to the 3rd Party Application
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Workflow Automation from the drop down.
In Show Workflow Automation Section, click the Add New Workflow
- Type the name of the Workflow in Name field,
- Type the description of the workflow in Description field
- Select Yes in the drop down of Active
- Relation - select Campaign.
- Hunt Stop - If enabled, this will prevent the triggering of Workflow in case the lead's status is final.
- Skip if lead is currently in progress with this Workflow - If enabled, it will skip the trigger action on the lead in case it is still on a live call.
- After hours - (Do Nothing / Execute After Hours) - If enabled, this will determine the delay time set in the Schedule tab under Trigger Actions.
- Schedule - This is where you set during which hours you would like the Workflow to trigger, as determined by Time Zone selected.
- Perform Action On - - This defines how Trigger action will take place based on the selected percentage in relation to the number of actions that will be process versus actions that will not be process.
- Select the Email template.
Click on Apply Changes
Scroll down to Trigger Events and click on Add Event button.
Add Event Window will appear, you need to click on Event Type Drop down and select the Event Type you need to add.
Please note, you will need to activate WA Advanced Mode to toggle this step besides Disposition.
Here are the Event types you can add; (All events need to be matched in order for the trigger to be activated)
- Term Reason
- Call Type
- Lead Action
- Call Count
Disposition or Redisposition
Scroll down to Trigger Actions and click on Add Action button
Add Action Window will appear,
- Action Type - select the Integration
- Active - select Yes
- OMNI Share - Select the OMNI Share we created earlier
Click on Save
Once you are back to your Workflow Automation settings page, click on Apply Changes button in the bottom right to apply your new settings.
Note: You can identify the Trigger Events and Actions if it's Active or Inactive by it's text color. If it's Blue, it means it's Active and if it's Red, it's Inactive.