IP Access List is used with IP addresses to specify what should be permitted and denied. This is another layer of security that you can set up in addition to that username and password.
In our IP Access Whitelist tutorial, we will cover:
- How important security is today
- How to enable your account IP Access whitelist
- Best Practice of adding your WAN IP first
- How to identify your WAN IP
- How to disable the IP Access List in Global Settings
For additional information on managing your account IP Access whitelist, click here!