Part 1: Setup User using External phone, See FAQ How To use External Phone for Agents
- Make sure to take note of the Agent Extension
Part 2: Inbound Numbers Settings
- From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Inbound Numbers” from the drop down.
- Click on “Account” and select “Edit" from the drop down.
- In "Route Call To" field, select "Extensions" and select the extension of the user configured
- Click on "Apply" to save the settings
Part 3: PBX Extension Settings
- From the Dashboard, click on “Phone System” and select "Extensions"
- Under Show Extension, select the Extension that you want to edit then click on the drop down arrow under action and click on “Edit”.
- Type the "Outbound Caller ID Name"
- Type Inbound Number assigned to this Extension in "Outbound Caller ID Phone"
- Scroll down and select "Apply" to save changes
- A notification window will appear
Part 4: Reload PBX
- Click on “Phone System” and select "Reload PBX"
- Click on "Reload"