This article will explain Contact List Performance and how to make changes to your lists. The purpose of this section is to make sure your lists are dialable and that you are able to retrieve information for the lists in the campaign.
To start, we will need to go to the Campaigns section and go to the List Management tab.
In this section, you will see that there is a way to assign a list directly from this section as well as check on lists that are already assigned to this campaign.
To explain what we're looking at, here's a description of each column:
- List ID: It's an ID that you can search for. This is automatically generated.
- List Name: This is the name of the list.
- Status: You can turn the list off and on. In the screenshot, it's currently off. If it's on, it turns green.
- Total Contacts: This is the total contacts in this list.
- Dialable Contacts: Based on the rules of this campaign and the contact statuses, this will show the available contacts that can be dialed.
- Last Reset: This will show the date and time of when this list was last reset, if it wasn't reset, it will show when this was last assigned to this campaign.
- # of Resets: This shows how many times the list was reset.
- Action: The icon below this will reset the list
There are also 2 buttons to the right. The top one is to assign a list to this campaign. The bottom button will reset all lists in this campaign.
Towards the bottom of this section, you will come across the Contacts Summary and the Hopper.
Usually, the Contacts Summary is blurry until you click on it so that the system can calculate your lists. You can also reload this summary by using the blue link that says "Reload".
The Hopper section shows the current hopper level that can be configured and the total leads that are in the hopper. Change this number based on the amount of agents that you have. Fewer agents means a smaller hopper, many agents means a larger hopper.