Your accounts Global Settings will help you quickly configure basic settings for your TalkNow system.
Configure your accounts Global Settings
To access your account's global settings, navigate to
- Click on Account Menu and click on Account Settings
- Go to "Global Settings" tab
- Force Agent Logout: Forces client to log agent out if paused for set time
- In this example, the system will force log out user if he's on pause for 10 mins
- Layout Size: Size of the fields in layout form.
- You can set the size of the form based on your preference
- Default Phone Code: Default value for Phone Code during Campaign creation
- In this example, US Phone Code will be the default Phone Code the system will use whenever admin creates a new campaign
- Default Caller Id: Default value for Caller Id during Campaign creation
- In this example, whenever admin creates a new campaign, it will have "424333444" as the Caller ID.
- Default GMT: Default value for GMT during User and Queue creation
- In this example, Pacific Time Zone will be the timezone whenever admin will add a new User or New Queue
- Allow Manually Calling Leads In Final Status: Allow calling Contacts in even if the contacts has a Final Status
- By default, if the contact status is a Final Status, agents won't be allow to manually dial the contact again. In this example, since the option is checked the system will allow agents to dial those contacts again.
- Force Continue Recording: Force Continue Recording in Agent interface transfer window
- In this scenario, then the agent transfer the call, system will continue recording the conversation even if the agent is not talking to the contact anymore.
- Click on "Save" to apply changes.