Agent Dashboard Overview
The Agent Monitor Screen shows how your campaign's dialing performance and information; In this page, you will see detailed and important information as how the system is working for you.
To access the Agent Dashboard, check your left pane and click on the Dashboard Icon
This is how the Dashboard looks like. Below are detailed statistics that would help you determine how the system is dialing leads for you.
- Calls Placed - Number of Contact that the system is currently dialing
- Outbound Dropped - Outbound Dropped Percentage
- Dialable Contacts - Number of Contacts that can be dialed right now.
- Contact Rate - Number of Contacts that answered their phones, the number in the middle are the number of contacts connected to agents.
- Contacts In Hopper - Number of Contacts that are currently in the Hopper
- Outbound Calls Waiting - Number of Contacts that are waiting to be connected to agents
- Logged In - Number of agents that are currently logged in
- Waiting - Number of agents that are in "Ready" status
- In Call - Number of Agents that are talking to contacts
- Dispositions - Number of agents that are selecting the disposition of the previous call
- Paused - Number of agents that are on "Not Ready" status
- Dead Calls - Number of agents that just finished their call and doing nothing yet
- Bottom part of the Dashboard shows the names of the Agents logged in and other statuses.