Credentials Tab - In this section, admin will be able to change the Email, Password, First and Last Name of the User.
- For the User Type, admin can decide if this user will be an agent or another admin
User Permissions Tab:
By configuring Access Control List (ACL) settings, you can change specific agent setting profiles such as displaying particular data on the agent form, call capabilities, and recording settings.
- For example: Allow Manual Calls is set to "No"Agent won't be able to do any manual call. The red phone icon for manual dial is grayed out.
- To know more about Access Control Lists (ACL) settings, please check this link Configure User Access Control Lists (ACL) and User Access
User Access Tab:
In this section you grant the user access to particular campaigns, lists, and dashboard utilities.
- Campaign Accessibility - Configure which campaign/s user is able to log into
- List Accessibility - Configure specific list/s the user is able to place calls from
- User Accessibility - Configure with user or users this specific user can access settings for. Usually done for managers or another admins
- Contact Accessibility - Select whether this user has Access to Everyone's contact, or their Contact only.
- Agent Monitor Visibility - Configure which agent/s should specific user see on the Agent Monitor Page by Campaign
How to delete a user
- To delete a User, click on the "Delete" button
- Click on "Confirm"