As an agent, the form is my golden ticket to obtain and maintain contacts data. It is very important to add your custom fields first so that you can add the fields to the agent form.
Designing Your An Efficient Agent Form Layout is the Key to maximize productivity and minimize agent mistakes.
Here is a Quick Tutorial on Customizing Your Agent Layout
Step-by-Step Instructions For Customizing Your Agent Form
- Click on "Forms" and click on "Layout"
- In Form Fields Section, you can find all Fields that are not available and not included in the form yet
- In the Form Section, this will show how the fields are organized in the your form.
- To add "Fields" to your "Form", click and hold a "Field"
- Drag the "Field" into the "Form". Position it to where you want the field to be.
- To arrange the "Fields" in "Form" , click and hold the "Field" and reposition it anywhere in the "Form"
- If you want to remove the "Field", click and drag it into "Form Fields Section"
- Click on "Save" to apply changes