Keeping contacts loaded in your hopper is key to happy and productive agents
Here Is a Great Tutorial On How To Automate Your Dialable Contacts
- Click on "Campaigns"
- Select the campaign you want to configure from the dropdown in the top of the campaigns screen.
- Click on "Dialable Contacts" Tab
- You can Duplicate other campaign’s statuses using the "Clone Dialable Statuses” feature. Select the campaign you want to copy the dialable settings from and click on "Clone" button.
This helps you mirror the settings of your other unique campaigns without having build them every time.
Configure Dialable Contacts
- Lead Status- Select the individual statuses that you want to redial.
Maximum Attempt- Set the max number of times that the system will attempt to redial the contact status.
- Attempt Second Delay – This is the amount of time in seconds that the system will delay between call attempts to a contact in this status.
Note: remember that these values are represented in seconds (120= 2 min & 600= 10 min).
- To add more statuses, click on "Add Dialable Status"
Note: remember to configure the "Lead Status", "Maximum Attempt", & "Attempt Second Delay" fields
To delete a Lead Status, click on the "Minus Sign" of the status