Area Code Based Caller ID or sometimes called Local Presence is a feature that allows you to control the outbound Caller ID based on the area code of the lead that is being dialed.
Below are some features within the List Based ACID settings that will help Administrator manage their ACID List better
- From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select List Based ACID from the drop down.
- Click on the name of the List Based ACID to access its settings page
- Within the List Based ACID settings, we have the Rotate Caller Id If Not Matched setting - This setting will select an area code that is closest to an area if there is no DID for it. For example, if your list don't have a 310 DID then it will automatically select an 818 DID if it has one
- To add a new entry, click the+ Add Area Code green button in the upper left of the list.
- A new blank entry will appear. You can now set the Country Code and enter the Area Code and Caller ID [10 digit phone number] in their respective fields
In the right side of the settings page, we have a few interesting statistics to check for each caller ID we have in our List.
- Convoso Provided Numbers - To easily identify if the phone number used in the ACID list is provided or purchased from convoso
- Use by other ACID List - It shows the "name of another ACID list" that uses the same phone as one of its ACID. Clicking the name will direct you to the configuration settings of the said ACID list
- Calls Today - Shows how many times a particular phone number used as local caller ID in a call within the day
- We have a tab called Linked Campaign. This shows the name of the Campaign that is currently using the List Based ACID as Custom Caller ID. Clicking the name of the campaign will direct you to the configuration settings of that campaign
- To delete an ACID entry within the list, just press the "- minus sign" in the far right of the ACID entry. Note: This is irreversible.